Vaastu for Pooja Room
Pooja room is the most auspicious and sacred room of your home. You keep deity’s images, religious texts, idols and other Godly belongings in this room along with the worship of Almighty. Hence it should be built according to the principles of Vaastu Shastra.
Pooja means remember of their respective religion god by any of manner. The face of pooja room of your house affects your whole family. So the architecture of your pooja room is according to the direction of Vaastu for pooja room. Because the day started with pooja not only gives you positive energy but also affect your whole day work. So you should not ignore Vaastu for pooja room. Our Vaastu consultant – Maha Vaastu Shastra may provides Vaastu tips for pooja room.
Guidelines for Vaastu for Pooja room
- The best direction of Pooja room is NE, North, or East of the building.
- You must avoid Pooja room in the bedroom.
- Do not make Pooja room above, below or next to the toilet.
- White or light yellow marble work in the Pooja room is auspicious.
- The color of the walls of the Pujaghar should be white, light yellow or light blue.
- Place the Lampstand in the SE or east corner of the Pooja room.
- The pyramid shape of the Pooja room is more auspicious.
- Women should not enter the Pooja room during the menses period.
- Place the Agnikund in the SE direction of the Pooja room.
- The showcases and almirah in the Pooja room should be towards the west or the southern wall.
- Scenes from the Mahabharat, photographs of birds and animals should not be in the Puja room.
- The idol should not be exactly in front of the entrance gate.
- The idols in the Puja room should not be in a desecrated form.