Vaastu for Storeroom
Vaastu for Storeroom: The storeroom is the place for junk things are kept or In store in which something is kept for future use. The Storeroom should be such that it should not increase the junk things. So it is built in a proper place.
A Vaastu Consultant has to take care of the various points while studying about the Vaastu of the storeroom. Vaastu consultation of storeroom involves a thorough analysis of Vaastu principles.
Some important principles for Vaastu for storeroom according to Vaastu Shastra are as follows:
- Place the storeroom in North-west portion of the building as it is beneficial in terms of providing good provision of storage with minimal chances of shortage in grains.
- Avoid door in South-west in the Storeroom.
- Keep the height of granary room more than other rooms.
Make windows in the Storeroom on Eastern or Western sides.
- Prefer to color the storeroom in white, yellow or blue.
Place a picture of Lord Vishnu on the Eastern wall of the storeroom.
- Store annual stock of granary in the South-west. while daily use grains store in North-west.
- Do not keep any kind of empty container in the storeroom.
- Make provision for Almirah in SW in the storeroom.
- Never sleep in the store room.
- Make sure the Storeroom is infection and germ-free.