Vaastu for bathroom
A few decades ago, the Bathroom was not Part of ‘Vaastu for Home’ but now Vaastu for bathroom is a very important part for Vaastu for Home. Now Toilets and Bathroom both are an integral part of Home. With the use of advanced technology of disposal system and sewage, system toilet is an integral part of Building/Home. So it becomes advisable to follow Vaastu tips for constructing or follow Vaastu Consultant advise for Vaastu remedies.
Vaastu consultant-Maha Vaastu Shastra gives following Vastu tips for Vaastu for bathroom
- The water closet for disposal of human excreta.
- Washing Area (Wash Basin)
- Whereas, bathroom consists only of washing and bathing area.
- East portion is best for Bathroom.
- Make sure slope is towards North, East or NE
- Install the water tap in East, North or North-East. Avoid it in South-East or South-West direction.
- Make the change room/dressing in West or South direction.
- North West direction is best for storage of used clothes
- Install washing machine in South-East or North-west corner.
- Install the water boiler/heater/geyser in the South East.
- Make sure that the looking glass /mirror is on the East or North wall of the toilet
- Avoid the dressing room in the North-East or South. Best location of the dressing room is North or East
Vastu for toilet
- Best place of Toilets is west or west of north-west side.
- Keep the doors of the toilet, bathroom, dressing, smaller than the door of the bedroom.
- Do not place looking glass in front of the door
Get best vastu guideline for Bathroom/Toilet from best vaastu consultant in delhi & ncr India : Vaastu expert for bathroom in delhi & NCR, Vaastu tips for bathroom in India, Best vaastu consultant for toilet, Advise for toilet vaastu in delhi, vaastu guidelines in india for bathroom or toilet in delhi & ncr