Vastu for Marriage: A bonding that offers you an opportunity for a new beginning and achievements through love, help, support, identity, and stability in marriage. The Ancient texts defined marriage as a religious relationship and assigned specific duties to each couple.
Let's discuss certain facts and the requirements to marry in a Vastu manner. It is believed that the Almighty made man and female love one to live a happy life filled with joy. Vastu Shastra principles can be a boon to bring love and affection between all family members. If you adhere to certain rules, Vastu Shastra can spark passion and feelings of love. It will help make relationships more enjoyable and productive.
Room for unmarried girls: Delays and difficulties in marriage for girls are major sources of anxiety for parents. You should check the direction of the room allocated to the girl. The room should be in a different area than the southwest area of the house. The southwest provides security to the home and should not allow the girl to marry easily. The best places to be in are the northern areas of the house. If this area isn't accessible, then the western areas are good.
Rooms for unmarried males: The most suitable locations for a boy's room should be on the extreme south and western sides of the residence. If the person who will be married is the oldest and head of the family, then the extreme southwestern side is the best choice.
The reason for the delay in marriage: The reason for the delay in marriage is that underground water tanks located in the southwestern parts of the structure are an important reason for delays in the marriage. The elevations with a more light and lower southwest are another reason that can cause a slowdown and obstruction of the wedding ceremony. Particularly, girls who aren't planning to get married must be careful not to utilize that southwest part of the home as a bedroom, and the room door shouldn't be in the southwest part of their room.
Conflicts and Reasons for divorce
Peace and understanding is the key to a happy marriage. Be sure to check the position of your bedroom. If it is in the southeast corner of your house, the chances for clashes are more. These conflicts can result in divorce and separation. Southeast is a direction with a dominant fiery element, which can cause anger and irritation. If the kitchen in the home is not Vaastu-friendly, it can cause conflict between the couple.
To manage the fire element of the house. If utilized correctly, it polishes gold and cooks food items too. But a poorly managed fire element causes a lot of problems.
Conception issues: If the couple in the house could be experiencing difficulties with conception. In this situation, one has to establish the identity of the northeast corner. This is why they need to highlight the location.
The main entrance should open to the left: This lets the energy enter very easily. Doors that open to the left or the outside are not considered safe. Another thing to consider is that when you go to the main entrance, be sure that there is no other door in the way.
Following a few Vastu guidelines can help you create an unbreakable bond with the people you love..
If you want to achieve success in your love life, adhere to the guidelines that are part of the Vastu Principles.
Inviting freshness and energy into the relationships between people is vital. It is possible to improve the quality of your relationships by organizing certain areas of your home and changing the order of things following Vastu guidelines. Follow the suggestions for the most beneficial Vastu suggestions to improve your love life and revel in the endless ocean of love for your partner.
Vastu Tips for Marriage: As per Vastu
- The southwest side of your house can be the perfect location for the master bedroom to ensure peace and harmony in your love life.
- The bedroom in the southeast corner of the house always has bad luck and can ruin couples' romance. The extremely bad heat or fire energy causes tension and anxiety in the mind. Our research indicates that the divorcing couple slept in this area.
- The rooms for sleeping in the northeast corner are unsuitable for newlywed couples. According to our study, couples who stay here usually do not have children.
- Metal beds are trendy and in high demand; according to Vasthu Shastra, wooden beds are best.
- Place the bed in the southwest corner of the bedroom for the best results.
- The bed placed in the eastern and northern spaces of the bedroom can create stress for the mind and may bring financial turmoil.
- Do not place the bed directly in front of the bedroom door or any attached bathroom or balcony door.
- When you sleep, Ensure your head is pointed towards the south and your legs toward the north side for a peaceful and happy life.
- The attached toilet door should be closed at all times, and shut the seat cover when not in use.
- Additionally, there shouldn't be a singular identity within the couple's bedroom like a duck or butterflies. Do not do anything that creates stress in the bedroom.
- Don't sleep under the beam. It can cause excessive pressure and is unhealthy for health.
- Avoid sleeping in direct alignment with sharp corners. This could cause stress to your body's nervous system. If your room has sharp corners, you'll not be able to feel peace without softening them by putting plants in front of them. Also, ensure that your bed is far away from their direct line of sight.
- If you'd like to have a bookshelf within your room, the west or southeast corner would be the ideal spot, according to the Vastu rules for bedrooms.
- Make sure the bedroom door is open at least 90 degrees so you can fully let opportunities flow into your life, as the entrance to your bedroom represents the opportunities you receive in life. If it is not so, it will hinder the possibilities and help that life has to offer.
- The first thing you notice when you walk into your bedroom must give you the sensation of peace and peace. You can improve this feeling with a picture or inspirational quote, painting or sculpture, and flowers in that place where you can easily notice them when you step into your room.
- A picture depicting Lord Krishna as a young child is suggested in the bedroom to ensure an enjoyable and joyful couple relationship.
- Prefer light green or light blue colours when painting on the walls in the bedroom to give your bedroom an inviting effect.
- Red colours bring back the love you lost in your life. It stimulates your desire, too.
- Discard the unwanted and inactive items from the bedroom and cabinets for a relaxing night's rest. To ensure a healthy and happy connection, remove the clutter since they hinder your love flow.
- Never place mirrors in bedrooms that are visible or reflect the bed from any angle. Mirrors can be placed on the west and south walls but not facing the beds.
- Try to keep the television and computers in a different room. However, if you own a computer and TV in the bedroom, you can cover them with a clean cloth when you sleep in the evening.
- Images representing violence, death, quarrels or any negative element of life are not allowed in the bedroom or any other area within the house.
You may contact Vastu Consultant Sunil Mehtani for the Vastu Related Service.