Vaastu for Mall
At present metros, and cities increasing day by day in India. And metro cities come with several development things. Of these things, the shopping mall is one. Shopping Malls require a lot of investment with space and much competition in the market. So before engaging in Shopping Mall it’s very important to think about the shopping mall Vastu. Because first invest and then think doesn’t matter. Maha Vaastu Shastra have experienced Vastu experts for mall Vaastu advises in Delhi & NCR India. Our Vaastu Consultants are giving the best Vastu tips as compared to the market.
Several things related to the shopping mall Vastu. Like shopping mall plots, entrance gates, directions, toilets, multiplex or cinemas, food courts, shopping zones and game zone, etc.
As per the Vastu consultant of Maha Vaastu Shastra, the exterior and interior should be made by the rules of Vastu so that they attract people for a long period and can make balance always in the flow of business.
Vaastu consultant-Maha Vaastu Shastra gives following Vastu tips for Vaastu for mall
- Direction of Screen: This direction of screens of Theatres should be north or East as per Vaastu consultant of Maha Vaastu Shastra.
- AC Direction: According to the principles of Vaastu shastra air condition of the mall should be in a northwest direction.
- Toilet Direction: Maha Vaastu Shastra Consultant says the northwest direction is best for toilets of malls.
- Malls Central Part: Central Part of the mall should be made in such a way that the maximum central part of the mall accepts sunlight.
- Lift: If the direction of the lift is right in front of the main door of the shop then you are not likely to have full advantage of the north direction.
- Try not to buy shop with a low ceiling
You can consult Maha Vaastu Shastra for the best vastu tips