Vaastu for Dining room
Vaastu for Dining room: Our and our family thinking alter simply by the food eat by us. There are several designs, architecture, colors and according to religion it also varies but Vaastu for dining room remain the same everywhere. As per direction is given by Vaastu consultant of maha Vaastu Shastra dining room must peaceful, relaxed and easy
Apart from Vaastu for dining room, there are other factors too that need our eye of attention. Like taking food the mood of eaters should be happy no pressure of any work should exist there, their talking way to each other at that time etc. So Keep in mind that Vaastu for dining room is important but eaters behavior at that time too important.
Vaastu Tips for dining room
- The Best location for the dining hall is the west direction.
- As far as possible make the Dining room near the kitchen.
- Head of the family should face towards the west
- Avoid facing North while having food.
- Make an arrangement of the extra chair at the dining table.
- The dining table should be either square or rectangular avoid using roundtable.
- The table should not be opposite the entrance door.
- The dining room should not have attached toilet.
- North or East is the best place for Tap/ washbasin
- Make the entrance and window in the positive zone.
- The portraits of landscape and nature enhance the environment
- The color of the Dining Room should be light green, pink, cream.