Vaastu for Hostel
Vaastu for Hostel: Hostel building is for maintaining peace, prosperity, and success in life. Vastu for the hostel is important to minimize the problems of the students such as failure, suicide, strikes, and students domination. There must be a balance of energies in all directions in the hostel building in order to make the place comfortable enough for the students.
As per the principles of Vaastu student room rooms of the hostel so as to make that maximum time sunlight enters the room. For entering sunlight may be window exists in that direction. Maha Vaastu shastra Vaastu experts say that gives positive energy to students.
Love, affection, harmony, positivity, and happiness must exist in the atmosphere of the hostel room because student are living away from their home are needed for this. And Vaastu consultant says it’s not only best for a hostel but also for students too. So Vastu rules should be followed while constructing the hostel room.
Tips: Vaastu for Hostel
- Make sure to construct the building of the hostel in regular shape such as rectangular or square. Any irregularity in shape on the plot can be inauspicious resulting in loss of name and goodwill.
Construct the Stairs in a hostel in the South or West.
- Administration, staff, and warden must work or stay in the SW part of the hostel.
- Rooms of students must be in the NW.
- Toilets must be in the NW.
- You can make the canteen on the SE.
- Leave the NE zone for the lawn or garden area.
- Incorrectly constructed rooms in the hostel may give strain, stress, etc. to the students and also is harmful to the hostel’s goodwill. To maintain peace and regularity in students’ studies, it is essential to follow Vaastu rules in Hostel rooms.
Vaastu Principles in the Hostel rooms.
- Keep the bed in the hostel room in such a way that while sleeping students’ head faces South or East and feet toward North or West
- Avoid any beam in the hostel room and if there is any then do not make students sit or sleep under the beam.
Keep the study table in the hostel room facing North or East and must not fall against the entrance.
- Bed in the hostel room should not be kept just in front of the entrance.
The Eastern side of the hostel room should have maximum windows to get morning sunlight.
A Vaastu Consultant has to consider the following points while studying about the Vaastu for hostel:-
- The location of the beams
- The direction of the Entrance
- The placement of the windows
- The direction & also placement of the rooms
- The placement of the office
- The direction and placement of the reception
- The direction & placement of the parking
- The placement of electrical equipment like generators, inverters, etc.
- The direction and also placement of the stairs
- The placement of the furniture in the bedroom
- The direction of the pantry/kitchen
- The direction of the toilets
- Direction and also placement of the water products
- The direction and also placement of the water boring
- The direction and also placement of the overhead water tank
- Direction and placement of the septic tank or the waste disposal
For any Vaastu related Services, You may call Vastu Expert and Astrologer Sunil Mehtani 9810105727