Vaastu for Drawing Room
If you follow the principles of drawing-room Vastu, it will definitely release positive energy as well as foster healthy relationships.
The drawing-room in the living room is that part of the house where the family members spend their time together as well as entertain their guests.
The living room or drawing room is a reflection of any home, and everyone wants to decorate it in a unique and best possible manner. While decorating a drawing-room, one should consider the available space and comfort level of the inmàtes and guests.
Vastu Shastra, the best location and direction of the living or drawing room, is explained along with its interiors. If you follow the principles of drawing-room Vastu, it will definitely release positive energy as well as foster healthy relationships.
Vastu Tips for Drawing room
- Direction and location of drawing room for North or East facing house the drawing-room should be in North-East direction for West facing home in the Northwest direction and for south facing house it should be in the south-east direction.
- The Entrance of the Drawing/living room should be in the North, NE or East direction.
- Never have beam or girder along with the ceiling of the drawing-room as it causes mental stress to the inmates of the house.
- Built the doors or windows in the east or north direction of the drawing-room.
- Avoid hanging the chandelier (jhoomar) in the centre (brahmasthan) of the drawing-room. Instead, hang it in the South or west direction.
- Never keep dried flowers/ cactii or Bonsai in the drawing-room as they adversely affect the financial position of the house inmates.
- The drawing room should not be opposite the kitchen.
- The drawing room should not have water provision in North West.
- Do not use the drawing-room as the master bedroom.
- Make the drawing-room regular in size.
Make provision of proper ventilation in the Drawing Room.
- The doors and windows should only be in the positive zone of the room.
- The slopes in the room should be towards North, east or northeast.
- Do not place heavy objects in the Brahmstahna of the Drawing room.
Place furniture and heavy items in South-West direction.
- Portraits, Statues or pictures of cruel animals, weeping children/women, scenes from war should not be displayed in the drawing-room.
- Antique weapons should not be displayed in the drawing-room.
- White, Green, light yellow or blue is the best color for Living/Drawing/Guest Room. Avoid Red or Black Color.