Regular exercise or any physical activity is important for our health. Being physically active can improve our immunity, brain and physical health and reduce disease risk. Today the trend of exercising and working out in the Gym is very popular.
Vastu for Gym / Fitness Centre
Suppose the Gym or fitness center is constructed following some important Vastu guidelines. In that case, it will help achieve targets by the owner and the persons doing workouts there.
Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or own a gym, incorporating Vastu principles into your workout can make a world of difference. Discover 11 practical tips that can help you align the positive energy in your gym to attract more customers and elevate their experience.
Vastu tips for Gym/Fitness center
Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or own a gym, incorporating Vastu principles into your workout can make a world of difference. Discover 25 practical tips that can help you align the positive energy in your gym to attract more customers and elevate their experience.
If you're planning to open a commercial gym, be sure to keep in mind the following Vastu guidelines for Commercial Gym or Fitness center
1- Location and direction for Gym or Fitness center
The Gym is best in the South, SW or West direction, whereas for yoga or breathing exercises, you should use the East, North, or NE direction.
2- location of equipment in the Gym / Fitness center
Keep heavy equipment in the West, South-West, South, or North-West. But you may use the north direction for lighter equipment like skipping ropes, dumbbells, exercise balls, light weights, etc.
3- Mirrors in the Gym/fitness center
Mirrors play a very important role in Vastu Shastra. Mirrors are used to double up the energy of the place mirrors also help us improve concentration. Place the mirrors in the North or East direction. Never place them in the West, South- West or South directions.
4- Lighting and air in the Gym/ fitness center
The Gym should be properly lit and well-ventilated. It should have sufficient windows for fresh air and natural light. Use North or East direction walls for fixing bright lights and doors and windows.
5- Washrooms /changing rooms in Gym or fitness center
Construct the washroom or changing room in the North, NE or East direction. Avoid toilets in the gym area in the North, East, or NE directions.
6- Waiting for the area Gym/ fitness center
The waiting area should be in the northwest direction.
7- Kitchen or pantry in Gym/Fitness Center
Kitchen or pantry In a commercial Gym or fitness center, make the pantry in the south-East.
8- Practicing yoga in the Fitness center
When practicing yoga, the person should always look toward the North, Northeast, or East direction. The North-East direction is one of meditation and thoughts. At the same time, the South part of the South-East can be described as the path of confidence and mental strength.
9- Keep Gym Clutter-free
If you do not keep the gym area clutter-free, this could ruin your Vastu for the Gym. Vastu shastra advises that clutter and filth could hinder positive energy flow into an area. A gym free of old, unnecessary equipment, stuffed with inspirational posters, etc. This will help stop negative energy from entering and help you achieve your customers' desired results.
Decorate the Gym by placing /hanging some good inspirational or motivational quotes. Vastu and Feng Shui suggest the images of running horses for butterflies in the Gym. You can also keep plants and flowers for positivity as per Vastu guidelines.
11- Reception in the Gym/ fitness center
For commercial gyms reception, it must be in a North direction.
Vastu tips for Gym at Home
- The Gym at home could be located in either one of the South, SW, West, or SE East directions. We store lighter gym equipment at home, so the North direction can be utilized to keep gym equipment at home.
- If you're planning to create your home gym, be sure to keep in mind the following Vastu guidelines:
- Never place a light source directly above heavy equipment.
- Never place Machinery under roof beams since it can hinder energy circulation.
- Make the room appear attractive with colours, artwork, or even images of perfect body types.
- Keep the Gym or Fitness Centre clutter-free
- Which Direction Should You Face While Doing Yoga
- Other helpful Vastu guidelines to follow include the following:
- Mirrors should be positioned in the North, NE, or East walls/direction. Never put mirrors in the direction of the West or in the South or in the South-West direction.
- The North, NE, and East walls and directions of the Gym should be lit with bright lights.
- A restroom or washroom in the commercial Gym may be located in the North-East, East, or North direction.
- The steam room may be situated in a South-East direction.
- The shower and changing rooms should be located in the East direction.
- According to Vastu's guidelines for commercial gyms, the Gym's walls must include running horses or butterfly pictures. You could also put Ganesha's idol in the entryway and a running waterfall near the entrance.
Be aware that it is recommended to speak with an expert in Vastu Shastra when you are considering a commercial gym.
If you believe in Vastu Shastra and need any Vastu related services you may arrange a meeting by sending your message through our “Contact us form” or one may directly call Vastu Consultant Sunil Mehtani on 9810105005.