Vaastu for Drawing Room
Vastu Tips for Drawing room
- The drawing room should not be opposite the kitchen.
- The drawing room should not have water provision in North West.
- Do not use drawing room as the master bedroom
- Make the drawing room regular in size.
- Make provision of proper ventilation in the Drawing Room.
- The doors and windows should only be in the positive zone of the room.
- The slopes if any in the room should be towards North, East or northeast.
- Do not place heavy objects in the Brahmstahna of Drawing room.
- Place furniture and heavy items in South-West direction.
- The Portraits, Statues or picture of cruel animals, weeping children/women, scenes from war should not be displayed in the drawing room.
- Antique weapons should not be displayed in the drawing room.
- White, Green, light yellow or blue is the best color for Living/Drawing/Guest Room. Avoid Red or Black Color.